Tuesday 27 August 2013

Make up free me...

undefined
Many of you would of heard already of the initiative by The butterfly foundation to go 'make up free' for a day, to raise funds and awareness of the need to promote a positive image, particularly among women.
http://thebutterflyfoundation.org.au/makeup-free-me/
This Friday 30th August, why not go make up free and show the world that you only need to be yourself; happy and beautiful in your own skin without the need to cover yourself before walking out the door.
I know that I have grown to love the addition of bronzer, fake tan and a bit of mascara - those of which I generally don't walk out the door without (unless I'm going for a run of course!).
But why do we really wear them? Is it just habit? Is it a pressure from society or the media? Or is it a mask to cover our own negative self image and poor self esteem?

I challenge you Gorgeous Girls; be free from make-up and let your liberty and own personal form of self expression loose into the world!!! :-)

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment