Thursday 3 March 2016

FitBritt Nutrition - How she lives her most passionate and purposeful life and how these 10 insights will help YOU!

I’d like to introduce to you the amazing ‘Britt Martin’ – the founder and creator of FitBritt Nutrition.

She’s so passionate about what she does and has incredible knowledge about nutrition and its place in living a healthy, happy life.
So – sit down, grab a green smoothie or cup of tea and soak up her tips on living a passionate & purposeful life!!



    Tell us a little bit about what your business is about? 
I started FitBrittNutrition when I decided to take a huge career change and follow my passion for nutrition by enrolling in a Holistic Nutrition college program. I thought it would be nice to get my business started as I was going through school. I consult clients 1:1 who need help with their health or businesses that are looking for a healthier work-environment. I also am very active on social media with the hope of inspiring many to live healthier lives, and write articles for various health-focused websites. I love that I am getting my hand in different areas of the health-world to see what areas really make me tick!  

    How did you get to where you are right now? 
After getting my degree in Communications and working in corporate for over 4 years, I wasn’t feeling fulfilled in what I was doing and knew I needed a change. I had always been passionate about nutrition and knew it was time I took the leap of faith and explored that option as a career, or I’d always regret it. As far as building my business, little by little it has come together….I started with the name, social media accounts, getting a business license and then built my website and from there have continued to make progress and add to it as I grow and learn through the process. Starting your business is by no means easy, but if you take it step-by-step it doesn’t become overwhelming, and is 100% possible.

    How would you define ‘good health’?
I think ‘Good health’ is when you feel good on the inside and outside. It’s when you mindfully feed your body foods that nourish it in the best way possible. The better you eat, the better you feel. But it’s not all about food….it’s making sure you stay active and challenge your body, have positive relationships in your life, and are happy with your day to day life (career, location, and so on). If there is an area of your life you are not happy about, change it because it all comes back to affect our health and how we FEEL!

    What comes to mind when you think about ‘living with PASSION and PURPOSE’? 
I think that’s what life is about! It’s being your most authentic self and living out what you were intended to do during your time here on Earth. I think, often people are unhappy because they aren’t living out their true calling, but it’s never too late. There’s this Rumi quote, “Respond to every call that excites your spirit.” I think that sums it up perfectly. For a long time I wasn’t living my passion/purpose, and as scary as it can be to make a drastic career change (or any life-change), I’ve learned to trust the universe. I know what I’m passionate about, and therefore I know it will work out. Just trust the process.

    What does a day in the life of you look like?
A typically day consists of school, meeting a client or 2, working out, feeding my body nourishing foods, writing an article or blog post and giving myself 15 minutes a day to focus on me- whether that’s through meditation, journaling, enjoying a cup of tea, or taking a bubble bath. I believe people should always make themselves a priority. How are you able to serve others if you aren’t taking care of your own spirit and needs first?

6  What is most important and valuable to you?
My body and how I take care of it- we only get one!...Loved ones, my dogs, building a life where I have the freedom to travel, the Earth (we take it for granted and are destroying it, it’s truly heartbreaking) and the little things and moments in life.

    What is your biggest obstacle/hurdle/challenge that you have been through and how did you over-come this?
I think realizing I was in a job I wasn’t passionate about and deciding what to do about it, and how to go about creating the reality/job I wanted.

    What’s next on the cards for you and FitBritt Nutrition?
I finish school in one more year, so that’s exciting! I plan to come out with some eBooks shortly, and I hope to be writing my heart out in the health-industry.

9  What has been your biggest achievement so far?
The success stories of my clients. It further ensures me that I’m doing what I’m intended to do.

  What is the best advice you could give to women wanting to live their BEST life?
YOU (and no one else) have the power to create the life, job, body, etc. that you want. Believe in yourself, go after it, and trust the Universe in the process.



Britt Martin is a California native who is passionate about health and nutrition. She has her Communication degree from Cal State Fullerton and is currently pursuing her goal of becoming a Certified Holistic Nutrition Consultant through Bauman College. Britt’s aspiration is to make the world a healthier, happier place by helping people live more nutritious lives. She enjoys traveling, hiking, cooking and her dog-children. For inspiration, workouts, motivation, and lots of health tips and recipes, follow her nutrition-focused social media accounts:
Instagram: @FitBrittNutrition (https://instagram.com/fitbrittnutrition/)



Britt - You are a superstar and we can't wait to see how you leave your footprint on the world of health, wellness & nutrition in the future!!

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment